SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — eAssist Dental Solutions, the nation’s leading dental billing company, is pleased to announce that two of its executives will be featured as presenters at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Annual Conference and Expo. The event, themed “Trends in Transformation,” will be held November 1-4 at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
As part of the Practice Management educational program:
- Practice Booster CEO and coding expert Dr. Jim DiMarino will explain how dental practices can increase revenue by coding and documenting correctly. DiMarino described his session titled “Insurance Administration and Coding” (Friday, November 3rd, 1:30-2:30 pm) by saying, “We’ll discuss the new and revised codes that most affect a dental practice, deep-dive into the most common mistakes made by insurance coordinators, and introduce participants to codes they may not be utilizing – all of which have a significant impact on revenue cycle management and profitability of the business.”
- eAssist Chief Growth Officer Penny Reed will discuss top strategies and tools that help improve case acceptance levels in a session titled “Case Acceptance Mindset for the Dental Team (Friday, November 3rd, 4:30-5:30 pm). As Reed explained, “A practice’s case acceptance success is closely tied to the culture of the practice. We’ll talk about how to shift a team’s mindset and unlock the secrets of inspiring patients to say ‘yes’ to treatment – an untapped gold mine that can make or break a practice’s profitability… and a practitioner’s confidence!”
Dr. Jim DiMarino is the Chief Executive Officer at Practice Booster, an eAssist Dental Solutions company. He holds a dental degree and master’s degree in education from the University of Pennsylvania. He completed a General Practice Residency, became a solopreneur practicing general dentistry, all while researching and implementing advanced dental technologies. Dr. DiMarino has worked in the dental insurance industry for over a decade as a dental consultant, a State Dental Director, and as a National Dental Director. In 2018 he completed the certification requirements to become an AADC Certified Dental Consultant.
Penny Reed is the Chief Growth Officer for eAssist Dental Solutions. Penny began her career in IT with the Walmart Corporation and was recruited by her own dentist to run his growing practice. She has over 30 years of experience in dentistry and has been designated a Leader in Dental Consulting by Dentistry Today from 2007 to present. She is a member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants, Speaking Consulting Network, and a member of AADOM’s Speaker/Consultant alliance. In addition, she is the author of two books, Growing Your Dental Business and Persuade with a Case Acceptance Story.
In addition to those who practice in the specific field of dental implants, the AAID Conference is open to all professionals, and offers participants:
- Opportunities to learn from the world’s leading practitioners
- Keys to attracting implant patients
- 20+ hours of continuing education
- Hands-on workshops and seminars
- Exceptional networking opportunities
- Through Exhibitors, access to top technologies in implant dentistry, and exposure to products, resources, and information relevant to patients’ needs
About eAssist Dental Solutions
eAssist Dental Solutions, a Henry Schein company, is the nation’s leading dental billing company. eAssist serves thousands of dental practices by providing them with vetted dental billing specialists, allowing practice owners to fully outsource their billing department to eAssist. This end-to-end solution enhances a dental practice’s revenue cycle management and eases the burden on office staff, ultimately helping practices be more efficient, profitable, and patient-focused.
SOURCE eAssist Dental Solutions