RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of North Carolina (PHCC of NC) is pleased to announce the commencement of its annual membership renewal period, welcoming existing members to renew their association commitment. Simultaneously, PHCC of NC extends a warm invitation to prospective members, as new applications for membership are now being accepted through the association’s official website: https://phccnc.com/join.
As a leading advocate for plumbing, heating, and cooling professionals in North Carolina, PHCC of NC is dedicated to fostering industry excellence, providing resources, and promoting collaboration within the sector. The annual membership renewal period is a crucial time for current members to reaffirm their commitment to the association and continue to benefit from the wealth of opportunities and resources PHCC of NC offers.
Key Highlights of PHCC of NC Membership:
- Industry Updates: Stay informed about the latest trends, innovations, and developments in your industry through our newsletters, publications, and research materials.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: Explore collaboration opportunities with fellow members, fostering partnerships that can drive personal and professional growth.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded professionals and experts in your field through our events, conferences, and online platforms.
- Professional Development: Access exclusive workshops, seminars, and resources designed to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Advocacy and Representation: Be part of a collective voice that advocates for the interests of our members at local, regional, and national levels.
- Grow your Workforce: Let us help you grow your workforce with apprentice programs designed for your business, partnerships with community colleges and trade schools, dozens of career fairs and a pipeline of candidates looking for a career in the trades.
- Training built for Your Team: Explore educational opportunities provided by the association and its partners that will come to your team, when, where and how you need them. Education for every level of trade professional, including everything from one hour product trainings, leadership training, sales trainings, 18-month service and repair training or a 4-year apprenticeship.
- Scholarship and Awards Programs: Take advantage of opportunities to apply for thousands of dollars in scholarships and awards for apprenticeships and other educational routes.
For those interested in joining PHCC of NC for the first time, the online application process is quick and easy. Simply visit https://phccnc.com/join to submit your application and take the first step toward becoming part of a dynamic community dedicated to the success of plumbing, heating, and cooling professionals.
About PHCC of NC:
PHCC of North Carolina is dedicated to the advancement and education of plumbing, heating and cooling professionals throughout the state for their growth; to protect the health, safety and comfort of our communities and protect our environment.
For media inquiries or additional information, please contact:
Stephanie Blazek, Executive Director,
PHCC of NC Website: https://phccnc.com – P.O. Box 489 Fuquay- Varina, NC 27526
SOURCE PHCC of NC